From the sidebar, open ‘Routing‘ under ‘Orders‘ tab. On this page, you can view the unallocated routes that are ready for shipment but not yet assigned to a rider. These routes may or may not have a rider linked to them.
What all can be done on this page
- Get a quick summary of the selected route. Change your route name here.
- Use ‘Pidge AI‘ to optimize the route by rearranging the order sequence.
- Manually rearrange the drop sequence of the route to meet your business requirements.
- Quick search through all your routes. Filter routes on the basis of route creation date and route link status.
- Link riders to routes for future allocation.
- Quickly allocate or unroute everything at once with ‘Bulk Actions‘.
- View up to 5 Routes on map with ‘Compare Routes‘.
- ‘Active Routes‘ show current routes allocated to riders. Use this page to reassign routes to other riders.