Roster & Attendance
Create Roster for Riders
From the sidebar open Roster & Attendance page under the Riders tab. On this page, click on the Create Roster button at top right to create Roster for multiple riders.
Steps to Create Roster
- On Roster & Attendance page, click on the Create Roster button to open the roster form.
- All titles marked with * are required to be filled.
- Select single or multiple dates for which you want to create roster. You can create roster for multiple days across multiple weeks.
- There are 2 ways to add riders to roster:
a. Search riders by name or id
b. Upload a list of riders (CSV with rider mobile numbers) by clicking on the upload button next to the Search bar.
- Now click on Create button to set roster for the rider(s).
To create roster for an individual rider, on the Roster & Attendance page, hover on the row with Rider’s Name and click on Set Roster button. This will open the roster form for that particular rider.
You might want to know:
- From the sidebar open My Riders page under the Riders tab. On this page, you can view list of all your business riders.
- Click on the Rider Name whose attendance you wish to see. This will open the Rider Performance page.
- On this page, under the Roster section, you can view the riders attendance for the current week. To view roster for previous and upcoming weeks, use the arrows on top right of the section.
To check Rider’s current day/ daily attendance, you have 3 options:
- From the sidebar, click on the Search button. Select Rider from the dropdown menu and enter the rider’s name or ID. This will open the Rider Overview box where you can see the shift time and login time for the current day in the Roster & Attendance section.
- From the sidebar open Roster & Attendance page under the Riders tab. On this page, you can get a quick overview of the login and shift time for each rider listed on the page. The red alert icon next to the login time indicates late login. In case of an absence, only the red alert icon shows.
- On Roster & Attendance page, click on the Assign Leave button or to assign leave to a single rider, hover on the rider name and click on the Assign Leave button.
- Fill in the required details – type of leave and date of leave. Add riders by Name or ID and click on Assign button on bottom right.
- Please note, leave cannot be assigned if rider’s roster is already set for that date. Remove the roster to assign leave.
- From the sidebar open the Settings page. On this page, click on Hubs under the title Location & Addresses.
- On the Hub Management page, click on Create Hub button to open the hub form. Fill in the address, hub name, and allowed distance. (This is the distance (in meters) from the hub within which your rider can login for their shift)
- Click Next to add the hub.